mercredi 25 juin 2014

Your time is up! their time is now!

So many people talks about how they hate Cena,etc.Believe me I am not that guy.I have been a Cena fan since his debut.But what is left for the guy to do.The guy has beaten every one (Rock,HBK,HHH,Batista,Orton,Lesnar,Taker,Mysterio, Punk,Kane,Angle,Beniot,Edge,etc.) He has tagged with the likes of (Rock,Orton,HBK,HHH,Hogan,Taker,Punk,Kane,Batista, Angle,Edge.) He is a 11 time WWE champion,3 time world heavyweight champion (14 time World champ.) 2 time United States champion,4 time tag champion.He has one 2 RR matches,MITB,EC matches.There is literally nothing else for the guy to do left with the streak gone.Only thing left for him to do is break Flair's record.But in my honest opinion he should let Orton do that.John has done more than almost anyone in the history of pro wrestling if he has not already.I think he should let Orton do at least something to etch his name in history other than being the 1st WWE Undisputed Heavyweight champion.But my point is do you think it's time (not in 2014 but more like in 2016 or 2017) for John Cena to consider going part-time or retiring?It's not that he can't go anymore it is the fact that he is a bit washed up.He is getting boring and this is coming for a guy who defended him like crazy.I'm not saying right now,I mean once Roman,Bray,Dean,Seth,Wade,Cesaro,Rusev,Big E,Bo,Luke,Eric,Sheamus take full control and are ready.I am saying about 2016.People say he can stay til 2025 but I don't see it happening because there is nothing left for him to do unless he turns heel like [b]Jack-Hammer[b] said earlier.This won't happen until like 2016 when he is on his way out.I say he should turn heel in 2016 stay heel for a full two years and then go part-time in 2017 as a heel.Then in 2018 he can turn face and retire.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire