dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Cyberlink PowerDirector question please.

Firstly, if this is in the wrong place then would Admin. please move it. Thank you. I have been using Cyberlink PowerDirector for many years and PD12 was bundled on my recent HP Pavilion purchase.

I have a friend who has recently video'd a public meeting with what I would call an ordinary camcorder. But the meeting was held in a large room and he didn't have any boom mics or other sound recording equipment, the audio being recorded by his camcorder. The resulting audio is not that good although discernable.

My question is, is there a module or a newer version of PD that will allow me to improve on the audio track because at the moment there is a lot of echo ?

I know that there are people on here who are very well versed in Cyberlink products and I hoping that someone will be able to answer my question and be able to help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.


Cyberlink PowerDirector question please.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire