vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Organising Edge Favorites

I received a phone call from a relative asking how to create a new folder in Microsoft Edge Favorites.
She likes detailed instructions and screenshots :), so I sent her this …..

As an example, I have a number of addresses associated with Windows 10 spread about in Favorites, so I created a new sub-folder and named it Windows 10 Items.
I then dragged these five (and others) addresses below into the new folder for quicker access.
I’ve since added several of these sub-folders for various categories to organise my growing list of Favorites.

You probably already know this, but for those who don’t …..

Right-click within your Favorites list and select the option Create new folder.
The new folder will appear at the bottom of your list.
Give it an appropriate name … then drag it up or down your list to the position you prefer.



BTW, the Edge Favorites are stored (almost hidden :rolleyes:) in ….

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8w ekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorite s.

Spit


Organising Edge Favorites

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire