samedi 26 septembre 2015

Edge wandering

Hi,

I seem to have been unable to discover how to keep my Edge Browser window in the same place.

I'm on about a Desktop PC here viewing on a 23" monitor (via HDMI)

By this, I don't mean it moves around the screen, but that I may have it open in the lower 3/4 of the screen, with say an inch to the top and Left hand side. If I then close the window (cross, or Alt+F4) next time I open it, it could be anywhere except where I left it. It's usually much smaller, but occasionally full screen (very rarely do I use full screen for anything).

Back in the days of XP, I seem to remember there was a way of locking it in size and position, I seem to remember trying the same method in 7, and it not working. (not sure about Vista). Since it didn't work for me in 7, I have forgotton the method I used to use in XP, so is there a new method of doing this?

Edge in particular seems much worse than I can remember any window behaving in Windows 8(.1).

Thanks :)


Edge wandering

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire