dimanche 27 septembre 2015

PROBLEMS WITH FREESERVE E-MAIL

For years I have used the same freeserve e-mail address. Around the 29 August 2015 I stopped getting e-mails via hotmail / windows log in on all my devices, Surface Pro 3, Windows phone, Kindle Fire & desktop pc. I have tried to figure it out and checked my e -mail setting via options. It said it was a send only account now for some reason (I never changed it). It indicated that I could change it to a send and receive setting, which I tried but said it couldnt complete this with error code 0x80072f06.

I use clearmymail spam filter and checked all the setting were still correct to send and recive via clearmymail, they were.

I searched the web and found out that EE had not renewed a domain certificate (or something). The indication was on a forum post that it had been sorted out and everyone should get thier back log of e mails and everything should be back to normal. I have not, and still cannot recive e mail (but I can send them)?

Anyone any idea how I can get my e mail back up and running.


PROBLEMS WITH FREESERVE E-MAIL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire