mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Replacement Motherboard

In the light of the issues I have been having, I want to explore the options if I have to replace my Motherboard.

Current Spec is:
Processor = AMD Phenom(tm) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.8 GHz
Memory = 8.00 Gb

The Board is about 24cm x 22cm
The case is a mini ATX or micro ATX? (uses half height/low profile cards in pci slots)

I am using a PCI graphics card

The priority is to use the same case, and graphics card, and not to go slower or less powerful.

I haven't a clue when I bought this board, but probably Vista/7 time.



Want a reasonable responsive machine - I don't play games on it, just domestic stuff, but usually trying to do 2 or 3 things at once!

One thing - The Power Supply is very hot to the touch. It is a specific Power supply for the case. I have upgraded it from the original, to cope with additional Drives etc.

Thanks


Replacement Motherboard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire