dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Public Electric Car Charge points in Your area Map

I am prompted to post this Heads up App map for the UK. Abroad? You tell us,of Public Charging stations for electric vehicles, which you'd think were in the Corner of a Garage forecourt Signed Clearly?.The Truth is they mostly are located in a Corner of a Public car park and they are often Difficult (awkward) to Find and to compound matters if you are making a Long journey and you must use one of these they are somewhat far apart... Mid Wales and Scotland Mainly:o

It came to my attention when editing the Google Mapmaker App (UK)
Somebody posted the location of one in North Liverpool and I remarked it was the First of its Type
Given me an Idea I shall Insert some of the Local "Stations" mentioned on this App http://ift.tt/LVduue


Public Electric Car Charge points in Your area Map

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire