samedi 22 août 2015

Key finder

Hi,

Here's a strange one:

10 days ago I loaded Windows 10.
I immediately loaded Produkey (from Nirsoft) to "read" my Windows 10 Key.
It read it as XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
It was different to the Windows 7 key which was the base for the upgrade.

On reading page 19 of the latest issue of a magazine (which no longer has a forum section), a System Tool relates to software from Major Geeks.
I tried this, and got a 25 digit key: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX - the only problem is, it's a different key to Produkey's :confused:

So - which one is right.

I have re-run produkey's software and Major Geeks's - both keys are the same as the first time round.

If I had to reload Windows 10, I might be in trouble...


Key finder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire