mardi 22 septembre 2015

What laptop should I buy?

I need a new laptop. I hope that the members of this forum can help me to decide which is the one. I need as large a screen as possible. I don't want Windows 10. I don't need a gaming laptop. The laptop will be used for internet and playing games (Hidden Object, Solitaire etc). I want to spend up to £300. I've been looking online, but haven't gone looking at any laptops in the shops yet. I'm 70 yrs old and wheelchair bound. I don't want to be treated in a condescending way. I have seen this in the assistant's face when he/she sees me coming into the shop. This is so annoying.:mad: Old I maybe, but I've still got all my marbles. ;) I want to get one soon, so I do hope that you will help me with some suggestions.


What laptop should I buy?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire