mardi 22 septembre 2015

Windows 7 fails to boot after Windows 10 rolled back

Hi,

Can anyone help with this problem, please?

I have just rolled back Windows 10 to Windows 7 SP1. I had doubts that it would all go smoothly and was right. Although Windows 7 is now back, it will not boot properly; it gets as far as the 'Welcome' screen them waits for about 30 seconds and then produces a 'Blue Screen'

However if I select F8 when booting starts, I am able to boot into 'Safe Mode' and there do not appear to be any problems.

I have used the Windows 7 installation disc to try and resolve the problem and it said it found and repaired a problem but the computer still will not boot and still produces the BSOD. It keeps producing 'minidumps' but I can't find them anywhere and probably could not understand them if I found them. I have also tried using a 'Windows 7 64-bit Rescue Disc' which was created by some backup software, but this does not help either.

Has anyone any ideas how I can resolve the problem other than by re-installing Windows 7?


Windows 7 fails to boot after Windows 10 rolled back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire