mardi 29 juillet 2014

Female Representative of the Attitude Era?

So elsewhere I was declaring my love for Sable and that she was really the female representative of the AE. She was hugely over - so over that they revived the women's division just to get her on screen more. She was getting pops that normally would be reserved for Austin.



However I always forget when the Attitude Era actually is supposed to have ended. In my mind it always ended with 2001 and the WCW Buyout. By that point Trish and Lita weren't as huge as they would go onto be. The only one who could really rival Sable from the period of 1997-2001 was Chyna.



But taking all this into account, what lady do you think best represents the Attitude Era of the WWF?



I'm still sticking with Sable since I'm pretty damned sure 1998 and 1999 were two of the biggest, hottest years in WWF history and Sable was as over as anyone else at that time. Trish and Lita might have risen to teh top too but it was at a lower period.



But. hey, what do I know. I made this topic to get opinions.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire