jeudi 24 juillet 2014

Lex and Liz





So I have a sort of..."unique" interest in this, albeit a rather morbid one. I pretty much never watched the news. However many years ago I had just randomly turned a news channel on when they were reporting on Miss Elizabeth's death. Now her and Randy's time together was pretty much before my time as a wrestling fan (I'm an Attitude Era kid) and I mostly saw her with Luger in WCW. And of course it was with Luger where she met her untimely end.



Now back when Randy passed away, I was curious to learn a bit more about him and Elizabeth. Everyone I ever talked to online (and an interview with the Powers of Pain I bought) confirmed Savage was a very typical possessive jerk of a husband. I hear he even hated Hogan largely because he thought Hogan ruined his and Elizabeth's relationship. So I looked up whatever I could find with him from arounD the time she died and he didn't seem to really care. I heard a Podcast or some sort of radio interview with him from around the time and the interviewer brought up the subject and he had nothing to say at all. I figured he'd hate Luger.



So I realize all this has precious little to do with wrestling beyond involving wrestling personalities but it's just the kind of thing you can only find out on boards like this and not on a Wikipedia page. I was just wondering if anyone here knows more about when Luger and Elizabeth got together? How it all started? I think Lex wrote a book so is there something in there if any of you have read it?



And if this topic doesn't belong here...my apologies. It's just a curiosity of mine.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire