dimanche 27 juillet 2014

He is not leaving for Hollywood dammit?

Wrestlezone has been making post about Cena leaving for Hollywood. On my group on Facebook WWE & TNA Superstars people are posting it. Hell, I even posted something asking "Should he leave for Hollywood?" but I was wrong. John may leave for Hollywood someday but that day isn't today. People think by him making two movies and taking a lot of time off here and there that he is leaving. Now, for 13 years we have come to know the type of guy John is and it pisses people off. But I personally respect it, it is what made him a legend. He breathes pro wrestling/ WWE and there is nothing in this world that will make him leave. Now John may have down it all. But you never know what's left. I mean talk about tons of matches/feuds left for him. Ambrose,Reigns,Rollins,Cesaro,NXT stars,Steen (can't wait to see this),so much more. Reigns vs. Cena is the new Rock vs. Cena in 2006. Everyone wants to see it. Steen vs. Cena would be magic and could be a great feud and match(es.) Cena still has a good 4 or 5 years to go. Hell maybe even 10 more years (most likely not.) But I want the rumors and articles and editorials of "Cena is a hypocrite,leaving for Hollywood" to end. It won't happen any time soon. Now Cena will be there as a full-timer at least and to a new "Guy" is established enough to take his place. Also Cena hasn't done it all yet. There is always the potiental heel turn once there is a new face of WWE. Right now Roman Reigns is being built. Imagine WrestleMania 32 John Cena as a heel vs. Roman Reigns (or whoever is the new face of WWE.) This of course would be a non title match. A jealous Cena and maybe then he can announce going part-time in a heelish fashion. Saying something like "You don't appreciate me, but you need me. The fact in the matter is I don't need you, I don't need this. From this point forward I am only coming back when I feel like it." This most likely won't happen if Reigns doesn't prove himself at WM 31. But you never know. Back to my point Cena isn't going to Hollywood anytime soon. I know WZ won't stop there little post about it once a week but what is your take on all of this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire