mardi 29 juillet 2014

So the streak ended....

The undefeated streak of Bo Dallas came to the end...at the hands of R-Truth. When this happened, I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. The wonder boy with the push gets his first major loss at the hands of a jobber who hasn't been relevant since...2013? So the question is



- Does this mean R-Truth is going to be pushed again?

- Was this a right way to end the streak?



As for my speculations, I doubt R-Truth is going to get a push because it was presented as a fluke...Kofi scored victories against Randy Orton when he was champion, but that was also treated like a fluke and Kofi didn't go anywhere...and they had a real match. What we saw between R-Truth and Bo wasn't even a squash. It's a shame too, because I do think R-Truth is charismatic and kind of wasted in such a low card role.



But I do think it was a good way to end the streak, because it's fitting that a 'winner' like Bo loses to what he (and many) would perceive as a loser. I almost wish it was Heath Slater for that reason, but R-Truth works well enough. Plus, in theory, it does a bit more for his character. Now he's more open to be a truer heel, maybe even getting angry at the crowd for 'not bolieving' or something of the sorts. Unlike Rusev, Bo Dallas doesn't really need a streak either. I think Bo has a more enduring character, presuming he does develop. If he does the same shit every week, he will get stale. Plus, it was a nice twist and gave R-Truth a little bit of relevance. I just wish it was an actual match. R-Truth did more in his losing effort against Bray...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire