mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Real story behind Brock Lesnar's encounter with a female fan at an airport

A few days ago, a video was posted on WrestleZone and other wrestling news sites, of what seemed like Brock Lesnar supposedly giving a female fan a cold shoulder. The following is what the lady's husband (who was filming the video) explained about the incident:




Quote:








"Saori went up to Brock and ask if he was Brock Lesnar... Brock first didn't hear her until Sable said to Brock" I think she is talking to you", then Brock turn around and looked at Saori and asked "How are you?", Saori said fine and she ask him"Are you Brock Lesnar?" He said "Yes" and then she ask "Can i take a picture with you?" And he said "No, not today", Saori then said thank you and walked away ... .. I told Saori it was ok ... No worries .. -It was still cool to see him and see my wife talk to Brock."



Source:

Click for Spoiler:







In contrast to what most of us thought, Brock Lesnar seemed to have gone relatively easy on the fan (which is a good thing, of course). The fan too should be praised for approaching in a very respectful manner.



Here is another incident, this one more recent. This fan didn't get addressed to so kindly though. :D Here's his story:




Quote:








"On the beach here in Florida and I was taking a picture of the beach and all of a sudden I hear some guy yell "HEY NO FUCKING PICTURES" and I look and

see Brock Lesnar. I didn't even know he was there and I wasn't even taking a picture of him! Pretty jerkish thing to say. Oh well still pretty cool to see him. After he waled by I took a picture, I have it right here but I'm not sure how to upload it. If anyone can tell me how to I will upload it immediately."



Source:

Click for Spoiler:







These are a few arguments coming from wrestling fans:

-He does not owe anyone an autograph or photo. He has every right to refuse.

-He gets paid so much for only a few days work. What's the big deal in posing with a few fans here and there?

-At least he replied normally. Someone like CM Punk would call her a bitch and ask her to fuck off.

-Wrestling fans should not even approach wrestlers when they are with family, and ask for photos. Its very intrusive.

What do you think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire