samedi 26 juillet 2014

Matt Hardy Returns: A good thing?

So Matt Hardy (version 4.0?) is back in the wrestling world.



I think it's the right call. I don't think Matt himself is a huge draw, but the Hardy Boys together do drum up nostalgia. Meanwhile, after Jeff Hardy's loss to Lashley, there's nothing on the immediate horizon for the Charasmatic Enigma.



Also, the Wolves could use an established team to help make them legiitimate. I don't mind the two teams trading titles back and forth, actually, I fully think the Hardy Boys should go over, but that the fued with the Wolves remains until the Wolves reclaim.



If the Hardy's have the straps, how could you not use the return of Devon to set up a Hardy Boys vs. Dudley Boys match. I know it would tickle my nostalgia button, and I could certainly return to little boy mark-land and watch that one.



But, what do you guys think of Mattitude Matt Hardy coming back?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire