mardi 29 juillet 2014

New wave of employee cuts coming!

WZ has an 'exclusive' apparently where they are citing more budget cuts coming this week and up to 30 employees at executive level could be shown the door. There was no mention of any main roster guys getting the chop but I still wouldn't be surprised if they 'trimmed the fat' a little more given they have just signed Kenta, Prince Devitt and have 4/5 in NXT knocking on the main roster door.



Does anyone else see any of the main roster talent getting the push? Is there anybody you are worried for and anyone you would advise to 'turn off their phone'?



IMPROBABLE BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE



Alberto Del Rio

Vince loves this guy, but I believe his contract is nearing the end and he isn't interested in signing a new one. If there is no future they may speed up the process.



Christian

Inactive for a while now and he looks to be coming to the end of his contract. I cannot see them renewing but he could get a job backstage.



Rey Mysterio

WWE wants to keep him, but reports are suggesting Rey wants out and is not cashing in his cheques. They could end it all now.



I'D BE WORRIED



Damian Sandow

WWE have turned him into a joke. It makes me sad because with an IC or US Title this guy could have gone somewhere with his gimmick. Good worker and great on the mic. I hope he stays.



David Otunga

I don't know what this guy does behind the scenes legally but the Jennifer Hudson factor has worn off. I can't believe this guy is still employed.



Fandango

I really hope they don't because I like the character but he is now a jobber and his stock has nosedived since 12 months ago.



The Great Khali

This guy has a huge fanbase in India and is 'the circus freak' but I wouldn't be surprised to see WWE cut him.



TURN YOUR PHONE OFF



Titus O'Neil

I thought this guy would do well on his own, but he just hasn't gotten over. Now teaming with Heath Slater which is never a good sign.



Zack Ryder

WWE obviously do not rate this guy. They gave him a shot a few years ago but it fizzled out once the fans got what they wanted. He will go sooner or later.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire