mercredi 30 juillet 2014

The Definitive Champions

So this is something I've always liked to ponder. Every belt has passed through many hands and some held it for longer times than others or had more memorable reigns than others.



But if you had to pick a single person as "THE" champion for a belt, who would you pick?



For example, I've long been interested in the U.S. Championship. DDP was my favorite WCW guy back in the day and he was mostly known for having it. Of course I won't say he's the definitive US Champ as I've since learned there were so many greats who wore it. I've read people here and there who say Luger was the best US Champ but I dunno.



That's the point of this topic for me - to learn which title reigns older and wiser wrestling fans than myself think of as the best or more memorable.



You can do one belt or five or however many you want.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire