mardi 29 juillet 2014

Is it worth being the "next" john cena?

We always are seeing everyone saying how they want to be the next john cena, the next top guy but I ask is it worth being john cena? I just hate to think that my favorite could turn and have these qualities. Let's look at the positive and negatives.



Positive

- you get most money

- always end the show

- never lose so always looked strong



Negative

-restricted move set- Cena can wrestle but he is just being told to only do 5 moves, I think that's because it's the highest number his fans can count to.

- ugly t shirts- We all hate the color and the look of those outfits he wears

- stuck with same character forever- which causes a lot of hate toward the fans because we would be seeing the same thing over and over and over again

- people wishing for his death- I have seen way too many people call cena names and hope for his death on many occasions I would honestly hate to say anyone in that situation.

- exhausted with media appearances- we all hear cena say how he has to get up early morning and do all the media appearances that he does, they have to be having a huge toll on his body.



-so I ask after looking at these positives and negative is it worth being the top guy or better being the 2nd top guy and let some slump have all the problems




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire