mardi 30 septembre 2014

Any Med/Nursing Students Among Us?

Is there anyone on the forums who is either interested in, currently involved in, or has already graduated from the medical field, more specifically a school of nursing? I ask because as of today, I've began taking steps towards this field. My ultimate goal is to become a RN and then continue onward towards becoming a CRNA. I am definitely able and willing to put forth the time and effort for this but I would like to pick the brain of anyone that is involved.



I am a sophomore currently and technically still a Sports Management major. My initial aspiration was to work for a Major League Baseball team as part of a baseball operations staff, but my dream has been quickly dissipating because of the risk; I don't want to be stuck with my degree if I can't land the job that I want (statistically speaking, I won't land the job I want).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire