mercredi 24 septembre 2014

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past - A Walkthrough with Dagger





This is the 2nd walkthrough topic in my Video Game Walkthrough series. I did one a year ago on Final Fantasy 4, and am way overdue for doing another one of these. Basically the way it works is that yours truly will make his way through the game providing tips, nostalgia, and general thoughts on it. The FF4 one did well last year so I am looking forward to this Zelda one. It was an extremely popular game for its time and is still looked back on very fondly. I hope that this thread will be nostalgic for those who played it back in the day, and informative for those who did not.



Unlike the FF4 topic, I will not be doing any video footage this time around. I plan to throw in some screenshots instead. I also plan on organizing it better. Posts will be broken up by locations/events and I'll include spotlights on various items, monsters, and NPC's.



You're welcome to chime in as well as much as you want with your own thoughts on the game and you can ask me any questions about it that you wish, provided you stay on topic and within the forum rules.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire