dimanche 28 septembre 2014

If You could ask Vince McManhon 1 one question.....

Hello everyone. I have an interesting and simple question that just came to my mind randomly one night, and I want to know.



If you had ONE question to ask Vincent Kennedy McMahon regarding the WWE product, what would it be?



For me, I would ask Vince McMahon how come the WWE Title never had a Black/African American Champion. Now the World Heavyweight Championship which was passed down from WCW had a Black/African American Champion, but never did the WWE Championship or now the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.



And the Rock don't count. He and WWE claim him more of his samoan heritage than him being partially African American.



But that would be an interesting question I would ask Vince and would want to hear him answer.



So I am just curious to know; If you had one question to ask Vince McMahon then what would it be?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire