mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Should WWE Bring back the Hardcore Championship?

Hello everyone, I don't know who all watched the Monday Night Wars on the WWE network which can be purchased for the low low price of $9.99; but, it dealt with the impact that ECW had on the Monday night war, and it's impact on the edgy content it had on the attitude era and WWE's hardcore division.



But anyway, I want to know do anyone want to see the hardcore title come back to the WWE? Personally for me, that's a yes hands down. I think it will make things interesting in WWE. Also I believe it will make a great opportunity for superstars who are not used on the card as much, and also help superstars make a name for themselves. Wrestlers who have made names for themselves in a hardcore environment in the past were (Screamin Norman Smiley, Crash Holly, Steve Blackman, and Hardcore Holly.)



But I want to see WWE bring back the hardcore title. I would love to see Shaemus, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, and The Wyatt Family in a hardcore environment. Some are crazy, and others just love to fight. I believe WWE got the talent and the wrestlers to do it.



Would you like to see the hardcore division come back? And who would you like to see compete in the hardcore division and make it relevant again?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire