jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Which Old School wrestler will you miss the most when they pass away?

Morbid question, but I keep late hours and am coming down off my medication...so here we go.



DISCLAIMER: WHEN I SAY 'OLD SCHOOL', I'M TALKING ANYTIME FROM THE 1900'S TO THE ATTITUDE ERA. DEBUTS PRIOR TO THE ATTITUDE ERA COUNT, TOO. IE. NO JOHN CENA, BUT CHRIS JERICHO IS FINE, BECAUSE JERICHO DEBUTED IN THE EARLY 90'S.



My question is which old school wrestler will you miss the most when they pass away and why?



I believe I'll miss Hulk Hogan the most when he goes. He was a major part of my childhood, along with Sting. I shed tears when Ultimate Warrior passed, and I assume sobbing will commence one the Hulkster ascends to that Red and Yellow mansion in the sky, brother!



So who will you miss the most and why?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire