vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Join the Revolution...Bring back WWE.

DISCLAIMER I am not trying to get people to stop watching WWE, I am not trying to get people to watch TNA, I am not trying to market my website.



Since my job requires me to travel around the world, I am unable to have Sunday ticket or even watch WWE programming, until I found a new way. (first row and bittorrent)



The point is to give a presence of boycotting WWE programing without actually boycotting it. If you use a bittorrent or secondary website Nielsen can't track the viewers this leads to a drop in ratings. If the rating drop far enough the WWE is forced to make a change maybe get away from this kid friendly cartoon like wrestling and get back to what made us all love it before.



Are you not tired of watching the same old boring repeats over and over again? Personally I am sick and tired of watching Raw on monday, then seeming the same crap on Main event, then again on Raw. WWE needs to understand WE THE PEOPLE (pun intended) control the output.



There are plenty of options and I am sure other people use them also, so lets spread the word and get the information out there so we can move forward and get some seriously better creative team output.



Stop going to the WWE website, Wrestlezone is great for Spoilers and keeping you up to date on the WWE.com information.



Bittorrent can get you a download from the raw but it will be delayed, however if you must watch it live use your computer and check out first row sports. There are ads that come up a lot when you first get started but once the program(AKA: raw or any football game) is up and running there is no interruptions. I normally run 4-5 pages on sunday when watching football, so for those like myself who watch both, you got two windows open seeing the game and Raw at the same time.



Help the revolution begin. Most laptops have HDMI connections and like myself can connect to any HD tv and watch it on tv streaming and rating here are not counted. If a few hundred people join up and avoid WWE programming, delete the apps for a few months, cancel your WWE subscriptions. I know 9.99 is a great price especially for PPV's which normally cost 50+ dollars a month. .....However First row also offers PPV free of charge.



Now here comes the question of legality, since the website is 100% free and will never ask you for money of any form, it is not different than ordering a PPV and Inviting 500 friend to your house to watch the show. As long as someone is not making a profit from the PPV then it is legal and this is how the site continues to run. So is it legal yes, can you get in trouble, NO. Is it kinda douche baggery? Yes. But what is worse paying 50+ dollars for a PPV or spending a few months getting it for free and getting the WWE to get back to awesomeness? I think it is.



What do you think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire