lundi 29 septembre 2014

Reasons to think Kurt Angle is going back to TNA.

Reasons to believe Kurt won't be with WWE from the interview done recently posted on the main page of Wrestlezone.



-Saying he can't even wrestle til January. Not cause of a no compete but cause of a knee rehabilitation.



-Saying that he talked to Vince and learned Triple H runs the show now. Could be referring to the one and only time he talked to Vince behind Triple H's back and it backfired.



-Saying that it's a publicly traded company now and WWE can't take as many chances (in relation to his knee rehab and basic age related injuries.)



-Working a year with 40 dates. What's that include? House shows? Raws and Smackdowns? Even without house shows, if it's WWE then it'd have to per appearance, like dropping promos and beatdowns on Raw. Hopefully. But it gives me that impact wrestling feel.



-And finally, the press conference. I don't see WWE doing press conferences for anything except Wrestlemania and things like the Performance Center opening. A press conference for a one year run? I don't know about that one.



I hope I'm wrong, but signs seem to be pointing to TNA. Like he's building publicity for himself maybe going to WWE just to shine some light on TNA with him being the face of their new TV deal in January.



God I hope I'm wrong and he goes to WWE. There's like nobody I wanna see him go against in TNA. I'd even prefer that WWE style for Kurt.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire