mardi 30 septembre 2014

The Crowd "Hijacking" Raw Last Night.

So I was watching Raw, and I'm really bad at telling what the crowd chants but this crowd last night seemed to chant anything they wanted. There was what like 4 CM Punk chants throughout the night.



The worst part though was during the second divas match. The handicap Brie v Cameron and the other diva(I can't remember at this point). The crowd started chanting JBL, then when the announcers explained that away the crowd chanted Jer-ry. Which I guess I can see as the announcers scrambled to explain that a few weeks back Jerry got involved in the Brie/Nikki feud. So what does the crowd do, chant Michael Cole.



Now maybe it's just me, and I'm not arguing they shouldn't be aloud to chant what they want, but this was clearly just a chant to insult the divas. Which personally, bothered me. I ignore the random CM Punk chants during AJ matches and I can ignore it during Bryan segments or when Stephanie eggs it on. But this was just too much.



The crowd clearly could care less about the match and the WWE is backed into a corner now having 2 divas feuds and trying to promote Total Divas. Granted, the divas didn't prove they deserved the attention when Brie screwed up a roll up. O.o



But back to my point; is it rude of the audience to hijack the show? Or is it perfectly fine.



On the one end, they completely disrespected the divas in the ring, and regardless of whether they deserved the boos or not it had to hurt the divas.



But to the opposite effect, Vince obviously knows how the audience felt. Plus it's completely the audiences right to do what they want.





I know I already said it, but I thought it was too far. It's like the audience came in expecting to do it during a divas match, being as no other match had this happen.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire