lundi 29 septembre 2014

The True Impact of a Daniel Bryan Return

Something on Raw tonight really caught my attention tonight. The Chicago crowd is usually very hot and very lively in comparison to other crowds but it seemed like for a lot of the time tonight, they were essentially non-existent if you exclude the obligatory CM Punk chants at the top of the show. Simply watching the main event was a drag for me watching it on my TV screen because the crowd was so dead.



BUT during the Brie Bella and Nicki Bella segment when Brie started to mimic some of the Daniel Bryan moves, notably the Yes! chant, the arena was wild with reaction.



So my point is, that we all know Daniel Bryan will be back soon whether or not it is late this year or during the Rumble next is still up in the air, but I think now more than ever given the state of the company and it's shortage of faces, this return is the key factor for the company.



When Bryan comes back, he will be very over no doubt which leads me to wonder:



How much are YOU personally looking forward to a Daniel Bryan return?



How far will Daniel Bryan be pushed when he returns?



Will the crowd stimulate another reaction-based push or will WWE suppress him to some extent and leave him out of the Main Event picture for WM? These are fair questions that I am not too sure about.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire