dimanche 19 octobre 2014

Chris Jericho - The Best in the World(At what...I have No Idea)

Newest Jericho book, his 3rd overall. Since this site has like 735 different forums, I have no idea if this is the best forum for this topic. After looking around, it seems to be.



I thought it was a very good read. I already plowed through it in less than a week, though admittedly I skipped a few Fozzy chapters(i'll go back and read them) as I don't care nearly as much.



For me the highlights:



-The background on Mickey Rourke being legit pissed at Jericho from the Larry King confrontation. Before Mania they were rehearsing the post-match confrontation where Rourke punched Jericho. Rourke brought 3 bodyguards to kick Jericho's ass in case there was a confrontation. When Jericho told Vince about this, Vince laughed and talked about "me, you, Malenko, and Finlay could've beat the shit out of them!" Vince told Jericho that one of them(former UFC champ Frank Shamrock) was a "midget". Jericho told Vince that if anything goes down "you take the midget". Vince replied "damn right, I will". I laughed. Hard.



- HBK taking great offense to a drunken Jericho dismissing his own cursing in front of HBK's kids and saying "they shouldn't be out this late anyway". HBK chewed Jericho out for his behavior. I was fascinated by that part.



- Also enjoyed the rundown of the HBK feud and Mysterio feud, both of which I thought were great(HBK-Jericho is my #1 feud ever).



- Jericho's rundowns of all the entrance themes he's used in his career, and his rundown of his numerous catchphrases and famous quotes. Both really enjoyable chapters to me.



- His seemingly very random account of a Big Show-Khali backstage fight caught me off guard and was very funny to me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire