vendredi 17 octobre 2014

Stardust falling flat/misused?

So I think the reinvention of Cody Rhodes as Stardust is one of the more creative/cool gimmicks in years. I was really impressed with how Cody embraced the character and he plays it awesome. I dig the twisted comic book villain vibe and the only person I can see cutting promos as interesting being maybe Bray. Lately it seems like the Dust Brothers are falling a little flat and just being thrown into random 6 man tags with whatever heel happens to be there or stuck with the Usos still (barf). I think their slowing down momentum may be because it's hard to feud and cut intricate promos and build a story against a tag team basically made for kids who couldn't cut a promo at gunpoint. Let's also face it, I love Goldie but he will never be seen as a legitimate heel again after his time in WWE and having a big run as a comedy character.



So the question is: do you see Stardust having shelf life as a character and making an impact? We all know Cody Rhodes will be kind of screwed if this doesn't pan out.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire