samedi 18 octobre 2014

The Strange Case of..........?

There was a discussion earlier about how boring RAW and the WWE has become. You know all the shows with the same endings, people and what not. So I headed over to the superstars section of WWE.com to have a look and see why. Considering the talent they have, it shouldn't really be that boring. Too my surprise I found something that made me wonder.



There are a lot of wrestlers under the Superstars section that have been missing in action for quite some time. Now we know that some like Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett and Ryback are out with injuries. And we know that the Wyatt's are off TV right now, and are in the process of being split, but there are other's there that just haven't been seen in forever. Maybe someone can shed some light on why?



Big E - The last time I remember Big E. was when he was in that feud that went nowhere with Rusev. As far as I know he hasn't had a match in a couple of months. I did see him briefly a few weeks ago during a RAW show, when Joey Mercury was looking for Dean Ambrose. He was standing in the back with his wrestling attire on, but he didn't appear on TV that night, and as far a I can remember since.



Curtis Axel - Since Ryback went out to recover from whatever injury he had, to my knowledge Axel hasn't had a match. I can't believe that he is only contracted to work as a tag team partner with Ryback, and this seems like a perfect time to give him some singles action. But no, he has disappeared as well.



David Otunga - Haven't seen this guy since Wrestlemania. Now I know he is married to Jennifer Hudson and he is a Harvard Law graduate, but keeping someone like him under contract when he is never used just appears to be a complete waste of time and money, on the WWE's part. I watch NXT as well, and never see him on any of their shows and he doesn't do the house show circuit. He's not that bad in the ring, but I guess they don't think that highly of him.



Fandango - He was on TV almost every week, and did the house show circuit until late July, and then nothing. He hasn't been seen or heard from since. If they are changing up his character should it really take 4 months to do so, when they need people now.



Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods - I can't remember the last time I saw either one of these guys either. The last time was when they were talking about the NOD part 2, and they've been gone ever since. Woods I never saw a lot of, but Kingston was pretty much on television all the time, and there has been no word of any injury.



Rey Mysterio - The last time I saw Mysterio was just after Wrestlemania, and the he was gone supposedly with a wrist injury. Then word came that he wanted out of his contract and he wasn't going to cash anymore of the WWE's cheques. Now I'm assuming he is still under contract with them, but he isn't slated for any feuds, matches on any upcoming PPV's and it just seems like the WWE has forgotten about him.



I'm sure there are others that should be on the list but these are the ones who jumped out at me. It's just silly that with such a vast talent pool, we are watching the same old shit week in and week out. Instead of using some of this talent they already have on the main roster, we are seeing guys coming out of NXT. While that's not a bad thing, what do you think will happen with those listed above? I can see some coming back with new gimmicks and others just being future endeavored.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire