lundi 20 octobre 2014

The Main Event

I wasn't sure where to put this, so feel free to move it if necessary.



Now, we are all aware of the considerable lack of talent in the main event scene in WWE. So, what I want you guys to think of is 10-20 superstars on the current roster (part-timers and guys who are currently on the shelf count, but obviously those who are in NXT do not) who you would have as main-event/upper card level talent if you were running things. My example would be:



Randy Orton

Bad News Barrett

Dolph Ziggler

Chris Jericho

Christian

Bray Wyatt

Ryback

Dean Ambrose

Sheamus

Cesaro

Kofi Kingston

Roman Reigns

Daniel Bryan

Seth Rollins

Brock Lesnar

John Cena (But if I had my way he's never getting the title again)






So who would you guys pick to be at the main-event/upper card level? As you can see, I balanced my list with a decent mix of superstars with different skills (those who are powerhouses, some can be brawlers, and others are high-fliers, while a few can be technical). Now, that is not a rule, but see if you can have at least a few from each category. Have fun, guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire