mercredi 15 octobre 2014

why shades of gray are a good thing/ no heels and faces a good thing

Now I understand the basics of pro wrestling are built upon heel and face but in today's "reality era" it's not that simple. Goood people dislike good people, nice people can have mean friends. Everyone was up in arms months ago when WWE tried this with Miz and Kofi who were both face at the time. I liked it because I was aware that for four or five years they've been rivals. I know continuity is mixed in WWE but even the best characters aren't good or bad: Austin, Punk, Ambrose, Randy Orton etc.



This is proven also by the fact that sometimes nice people don't get along.

Ricardo who got released a while back has a shoot video out, I watched the preview, he stated that Triple H only cares for his new boys( The Wyatts, Shield guys) and also stated that when they beat him up in a segment they were to stiff and he yelled and cursed at them, this is a seemingly nice, funny guy.



The reason why Cena and Ambrose works is because it's realistic. I'm a goody-2-shoes nice guy I've been bullied by and have close friends like Ambrose. Not everyone needs to be an anti hero or anything but it wouldn't hurt if say Kofi Kingston and Sheamus but heads.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire