jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Were The Challenges In NXT Fixed?

Somehow I found myself stumbling across old NXT footage(Season 3 I believe, the diva one) and there was a week: Name That Tune. Where they used wrestlers themes from mostly the present, and the 5 divas had an airhorn to buzz in so they could guess. (stupid way to build it, shows nothing of substance involving their wrestling skill...but I'm bored and hey it's AJ xD)



Anyway. 5 Divas and they did about 10-15 songs. Naomi guessed one correctly, none of the divas got one and AJ got all of the rest. I remember hearing she actually likes wrestling outside of the ring(seems like a model gig for some girls now) but I was just blown away. So I questioned, was it rigged?



Obviously AJ looked like a true fan then but all the other divas looked like idiots, surely the WWE wouldn't set up something for 4 girls to look that bad...especially when the girl who knew the answers lost. (speaking of which, where is Kaitlyn?)



The video, if you're curious to see what I mean





Then I was watching How Well Do You Know Your Pro from season 2? Some of the answers seemed so in character, yet somehow Daniel Bryan and Derrick Bateman were using telepathy or something, because Derrick always knew Daniel's weird answers(Tulsa Oklahoma? Am I missing something?) And this got me thinking that it's either rigged or that they knew each other from the indie circuit.







If you're curious about that one



So fixed? Or not?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire