dimanche 19 octobre 2014

Dolph Ziggler just isn't that good compared to others

everyone raves about Dolph Ziggler and he's great in the ring of course but I don't see him as the best. I mean there are only two guys I think he's better than and that's Miz and Kofi Kingston but I feel there are many better than him and I mean strictly from an in ring stand point:

Cesaro

Daniel Bryan

Matt Sydal( granted he's been pro since 17)

Tyson Kidd( pro since 16)

Adrian Neville

Christopher Daniels

Sami Zayne

Kota Ibushi

KENTA

Masato yoshino

Naruki Doi

Low Ki

AJ Styles

Seth Rollins

Dean Ambrose

Kevin Steen( training since 14)



Now I'm not one of those people who denies in ring talent when I find someone boring, I've been to wrestling school and get most of my knowledge from veteran wrestlers' interviews and podcasts. I know Dolph can go in that ring but when I look at the names above he just doesn't compete.

Like Matt Sydal, he sells better, he's been in the business for more years so he knows more obviously or Cesaro, comparing him to Cesaro is just crazy.



I feel bad for Dolph, WWE has an amazing roster even counting NXT with indie and international wrestling young veterans, I just feel he doesn't stand out in ring wise. Thoughts? Opinions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire