jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Did Adam Rose get squashed?

A few weeks back, I was surprised when Adam Rose came out to harass Stephanie. It made me wonder if after feuding with Titus and Slater, he was going to get some sort of push...Dumb logic on my part, as Sandow also had a bit with her, but that's what I thought at the time. Then she had him fight Kane and...wow, he was decimated. It wasn't even a match as much as it was a beatdown.



This means quite a lot as Kane hasn't beaten anyone relevant in a singles match for...months? Even after he got credit (in-story) for taking Daniel Bryan out of the picture, he continued to job in both matches and basic brawls. Corporate Kane somehow even loses more...and yet he was fed a wrestler who was undefeated (on TV). Since then, he's been MIA (on TV). Some had speculated that Rose was only being used to push the Bunny, but that doesn't make sense as the bunny fled- abandoning his friends- like a heel would.



So do you think this will lead to some sort of angle? Will Rose and the Bunny feud with Kane? Or did they decide to either axe the character or reduce him to a jobber (Big E style), while hoping to give Kane some credibility. I'm personally fine with squashing Rose because I find him to be annoying and I don't like how he gets away with certain heel moves. I feel Kane loses too often for someone so prominent.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire