mercredi 22 octobre 2014

For Noglastia Reasons only is why I am looking forward to Cena/Orton

At Hell in a Cell we will witness more than likely the FINAL Cena vs. Orton match. Unless one retires against the other. One of the greatest all-time rivalries. This rivalry has made both men legends. At HIAC I say enjoy the match because it most likely will be the final match. Don't boo all match or chant stupid shit. Respect the legacies of these two legends for one night. So when we look back on it we have a legendary match.... that wasn't RUINED by the fans. If my memory serves me right at Royal Rumble was suppose to be their final PPV match and their Raw match after was suppose to be the final ones until fans shitted on it. I personally am watching Hell in a Cell. I am 16 and grew up with both. Even though my childhood started with Rock/Austin. Is anyone else lightweight looking forward to it as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire