mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Edge Browser.

Am I just not looking in the right place :confused:

When I click on a download instead of going to a download page and allowing a read before actually clicking the download button and then being asked if I either want to 'Run' or 'save to'.

The link takes me to the download page where there is clearly a download button but Edge just starts the download immediately to the default W10 download folder.

I've looked high and low for something that will first stop automatically downloading stuff and then allow me to choose the destination folder but I'm not having much luck.

I know Edge is still work in progress but surely having a modicum of control of what downloads and to where has to be a primary issue. I'm sure it must be there somewhere has anybody else trod this path on W10.


Edge Browser.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire