mercredi 23 septembre 2015

New Webmail account

Good Evening All

I want to set up a new webmail account to cover the time coming soon when I change my ISP at contract end and get a new client e-mail address. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do it and the various 'help' wizards etc. are really confusing me.

I use Windows Live Mail for my Talk Talk (Tiscali) account as does my wife on her log-in. She has an Outlook.com account - updated from Hotmail - which shows in her WLM page, but can't remember how she did it, and I want to set up the same thing with Outlook.com for myself.

I do have a Gmail account, but can't see how to link it to my WLM account without changing things to (?) IMAP from POP - would that be detrimental ?

Please can someone tell me how to do this or point me to links for computer dummies like me which will lead me gently by the hand to get what I want sorted out?

Hope you can help

Best regards

Roy


New Webmail account

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire