lundi 21 septembre 2015

Weird sounding Windows 10 Update Re: Start Menu Items limit increased!

As I don't have Windows 10 yet ,this Headline sounds most confusing:confused:
Quote:

Microsoft starts to fix Start Menu in new Windows 10 preview
Yippee, now you can have 2,048 entries – but why is there a limit?
This is a DEV (Insiders )Verson Not a Stable version update OK?

According to the article the current Limit is "512"Items (entries)

If I added up all the Start Menu list and desktop short cuts on My XP & Windows 7 machines including those I have hidden in a custom Desktop folder The totals on each machine is the same @ roughly 95 items apiece
Q What would I Need with 512 items alone a 2048 limit? ..My desktop would be unusable even at the Lower value:eek:
Windows 10's Layout (When it happens) will be whittled down to the same as My current Windows 7 & XP List (and No Fancy features)


Weird sounding Windows 10 Update Re: Start Menu Items limit increased!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire