jeudi 28 août 2014

Admin/Mod please help me.

As a last resort, I'm making this post because I'm looking for someone that can help me with my account blockage from the disqus comment section portion of this site.



Can someone please contact me that can help me at least find out why my account is blocked? I've emailed people that i thought that may could help me, but i received no reply.



I have not done anything wrong as far as i'm aware of, so this account blockage was a surprise. The last two things i said was....




Quote:








Is it a pecker or a turtle blasting off?



That was a reply to a spammer that was constantly posting macro art.



and




Quote:








What is the network? I refuse to believe that they would tell anyone any of this except for what network it is that is wanting TNA.



"The impression being given is TNA has found a new network to bring Impact to, although it’s not a very big one."



im·pres·sion- an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence.



Investigate this nick.. Bang down peoples doors until someone tells you something, because like everyone else, i'm very interested to know what network it is.



Please PM me.. If those are the two post that warranted my account to be block, then i think i wouldn't want anything else to do with WrestleZone.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire