samedi 30 août 2014

The Monday Night War

Sorry if there's already a thread for this or if this isn't the right area.



I recently watched the Monday Night War DVD for the first time in years but I just have to say watching it again I didn't really like it. It's very one sided towards the WWE (kind of understandable in a way) but for me it's very much WCW was evil for doing this and that. It effected the poor WWE ya da ya da. Vince McMahon and the WWE have to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet, WCW did many things that WWE had already done in the past themselves. Plus were it not for WCW and the nWo they never would have had the Attitude Era etc. Don't even get me started on Gerald Brisco, what an butt kissing prick he is. Anyway rant over just wanted to know other people's opinions on this DVD. I just felt it rewrote a lot of history and was full of hypocrisy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire