jeudi 28 août 2014

Would McMahon have worked for Bischoff?

I highly doubt it myself..



However, after watching the current Monday Night War Series on the WWE Network (for $9.99 a month) I've been thinking a lot of 'What If's?'



We all know that Bischoff was employed by WWE for quite some time after the War was over and WCW was long gone.



To be honest, if WCW had won the war and the WWF had gone out of business, I find it hard to imagine that there would actually be any main stream wrestling on TV at all. I believe WCW would have eventually screwed things up anyway.



So, in a hypothetical universe, if McMahon decided to never work for WCW, then perhaps instead, he would have salvaged the company after the inevitable happened.



People moan about today’s product a lot, but I sometimes think we should be thankful that we have any pro wrestling at all. WWF and WCW could've quite easily destroyed each other, rather than one being the victor over the other.



But as far as McMahon ever working for Bischoff? - I think the guy has way too much pride and is way to stubborn to have ever (hypothetically) done that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire