jeudi 28 août 2014

Name your Survivor Series dream team.

Just a fun sort of fantasy thing I thought of and wondered who people would choose. You can go with 5 or 4 member teams and combine wrestlers from any era.



I'm going with the traditional 5 and they would be.



Hulk Hogan - How could you not pick the most legendary wrestling superstar ever, he can Hulk up and turn the tide when he's tagged in.



The Big Show - I had to make a choice here between Andre The Giant and Big Show because I want a mammoth to back up the team and be hard to eliminate even by some of the best wrestlers. I went with Big Show because I think he was always a bit more agile than Andre.



Kane - With the number of times he's been a tag team champion, I had to give him a spot. He's shown he can win tag matches with almost any partner and not only is he big and tough but he's a team player and survivor series matches are tag team matches after all.



Chris Jericho - A smart opportunist with good speed as well as technical ability. Jericho perfectly fills the void left by monsters and brawlers like Hogan and Big Show.



Alberto Del Rio - I just want to hear Ricardo Rodriguez announce their victory.



How about you? Do you have a survivor series dream team to trounce mine?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire