mercredi 27 août 2014

"Nobody knew"

The Monday Night War series that is being shown on the Network is great.



I have one thing that I need to point out though. This revisionist history that "nobody knew" that Hall and Nash's WWF contracts expired is BS. The majority of fans didn't know, but that doesn't mean "nobody knew". I can say this because I knew.



There was no internet, but there were hotlines, dirt sheets, and the NY Daily News actually had a weekly "behind-the-scenes" column by a guy called "The Slammer".



So while the vast majority of fans did not know what was really going on, I refuse to believe that guys like Cody Rhodes (whose father was IN WCW at the time) actually believed that Hall and Nash were "invading" WCW, which is what he said on last night's MNW episode.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire