dimanche 31 août 2014

WZCW UNCUT! The New WZCW Podcast!

That's right folks, one half of the world tag team champions and the man with the voice that makes the ladies chuckle and their knees buckle is hosting the newest incarnation of the flagship Podcast concerning all things WZCW!



Now with the fantastic job my successor Kermit did I can't promise you this will be as polished, that I will be the gracious host he was, but what I can promise you is that this podcast will be the most edgy, hardcore, and unbiased views and opinions of the current happenings in our Fed!



-We'll tell you what we like!

-We'll tell you what we don't like!

-We'll tell you what you should and shouldn't like because we're fucking awesome!



And what do I mean by we?! We'll of course I'll be having my co-host join me in the festivities. But who is that co-host? You'll just have to wait and find out!



What I can clue you in on is that the first show of this new generation of podcast will premiere on Wednesday, September 3 at 6:30 PM Central time! Be there or be square! Or triangular, if you're into that sort of thing.



In all seriousness I hope you'll join me for the first show, hopefully it won't suck. Link and guest announcement coming soon.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire