jeudi 28 août 2014

Vince Russo FINALLY explains why he put the title on himself!

Someone asked What the hell was the point of giving yourself the WCW Championship on his AMA and this is what he responded:




Quote:








Because I'm a total mark and the first words I ever spoke when I came out of my mother's wound, was that one day, I was going to be the WCW Champion. And all through pre-school and kindergarden and grade school and high school, that dream never left me. My whole intention of getting in the wrestling business in the first place, was to become the WCW World Champion for three whole days. That's why I even started at the WWE. I knew I wasn't good enough to be the WWE Champion, but if I just could get some experience there, then MAYBE, just MAYBE, I could fulfill my destiny of being the WCW Champion. And it was only by the grace of GOD that my dreams were fulfilled and I was able to hold that WCW title high above my head and say, "I did it!" At that point in time, my life was complete.



I think this AMA made me jump on the Russo bandwagon. I can't help but love all his answers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire