lundi 25 août 2014

What Is The One Event You Would Mark Out For

We as a community always seem to debate highly unlikely scenarios...maybe it's what makes wrestling fun for some of us. The 2 most common ones I see on here are obviously



1:John Cena turning heel-I wouldn't hate it but people on here absolutely love this idea. I'd probably love this but I'm not pushing for it



2. Sting v Taker-Taker is my favorite wrestler, I badmouth this match sometimes but again I'd probably enjoy it xD



Those seem to be the two biggest things we as a community would mark out for. The thing I'd probably mark out the most for would be: Taker coming back at Survivor Series attacking Lesnar after his evenly fought match with CM Punk and Seth Rollins cashing in xD completely unlikely but that's what I'm curious about. What is the one thing you'd absolutely love to see?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire