mercredi 27 août 2014

I have high hopes for the Ascension, but....

I know that pretty much everyone is excited and dying to see the Ascension make their way to the main roster, and I agree that it's about time, however....how do we know that they won't be mismanaged like just about all the other teams out there? How do we know they won't be lost in the shuffle and more or less forgotten about in a few months after their debut? Look at the Wyatt family. Everyone was excited, they started off pretty hot. Look where they are now. They should've won the Tag titles by now. Maybe someone politicked, maybe they p***ed the wrong person off, I don't know. I'm just worried that same fate may befall the Ascension. Am I wrong? I certainly hope I will be. What do you guys think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire