vendredi 29 août 2014

Mark Madden is the worst commentator in the history of the business

Easily.



I'm watching some late era WCW on the network and he is just unbearable. Looking back at it, I was about 10,11 years old when WCW folded and I became a fan in '97 with the Sting/Hogan angle. I always loved Tony Schiavone and Heenan on commentary but after Heenan left things went REALLY downhill very fast.



I'm of the opinion that commentary is one of the most important aspects of a successful match/show and Mark Madden ruined alot of shows for me, even as a little kid. His voice itself is like nails on a chalkboard but combine that with his constant self-promoting and all the "insider" terms and little "shoot" jabs at everyone ( which you can tell he thinks are just the most clever and cutting-edge of comments) and it's just a melting pot of garbage.



Bottom line, he's the drizzling shits. Has anyone ever actually been a fan of this guy ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire